You might think that the Faithful 4×4 texture pack is the normal default pack, but that’s not true. The resolution of 4×4 is significantly lower than the standard 16×16 pixels per block that you know from Minecraft vanilla. While the graphics are significantly more pixelated, a big advantage of this low resolution is that you get much higher FPS. This is because your graphics card has to render fewer details. So this pack is perfect for you if you play Minecraft with a bad computer because you’ll get fewer lags. Nowhere will you find a better FPS boost pack.
Besides this positive FPS effect, there is a small disadvantage, because it is sometimes difficult to distinguish the blocks. However, the creator only had 4 pixels available for each texture, so you can’t blame him, since he did his best. In the end, you can still distinguish the most important blocks from each other, so this negative point doesn’t matter that much.
Furthermore, the environment looks very strange when you play the Faithful 4×4 texture pack for the first time. It looks like you forgot to put on your glasses because the landscapes have so little detail. You will need your time to get used to the new look, as it is very different compared to other packs.
By the way, you can also download other Faithful texture packs on our website:
- Faithful 1×1
- Faithful 8×8
- Faithful 32×32
- Faithful 64×64
- Faithful 128×128
- Faithful 256×256
- Faithful 512×512
Faithful 4×4 is compatible with these Minecraft versions: 1.20.1 – 1.20 – 1.19.4 – 1.19.3 – 1.19.2 – 1.19.1 – 1.19 – 1.17.1 – 1.17 – 1.16.5 – 1.16
Video & Screenshots
How to install the Faithful 4×4 Texture Pack
Really excellent news is that the following tutorial will work with any PC. The installation steps are exactly the same for every Minecraft version and for extra FPS, we recommend that you also install OptiFine.
- First of all, you need to download the Faithful 4×4 texture pack for Minecraft. To do that, you need to click on “Download Faithful 4×4” below.
- You will then be redirected to Mediafire. There, the only real download button is blue and the rest are just advertisements. After a few moments, the ZIP archive is downloaded.
- Now we need to find the location for resource packs. To do this, start Minecraft and click on “Options” in the menu. On the next page, click on “Resource Packs”, which will open another page.
- In the bottom left corner, you will see a gray button with the text “Open Resource Packs folder”. This will open the resource pack folder. Now you just need to move Faithful 4x to this folder and the pack is fully installed.
- To activate it, just move your mouse cursor over the image of 4thful. With the help of the arrow that appears, you can move the texture pack to the right to the “Selected Packs”. The last thing you need to do is click on “Done” so that the game loads all the new textures.
Faithful 4×4 Texture Pack Download
[4x] [1.20.X] Download Faithful 4×4 Texture Pack
[4x] [1.19.X] Download Faithful 4×4 Texture Pack
[4x] [1.17.X – 1.16.X] Download Faithful 4×4 Texture Pack
This Faithful 4×4 Edit convinces with the fact that it is simply built and focuses only on the essentials. The official name is 4thful.