The Glazin texture pack makes the Minecraft graphics simpler with low-resolution textures. To make this clear, the creator also calls his project Glazin 8x. It was first posted on the Internet in late 2021 and quickly became popular. The main goal is to create an enjoyable Minecraft world for a universal audience. The pack has special features. Many of the textures are highlighted and shadowed in a specific way, making them appear more Dimensional to the player. The creator called this “Glazed”. Planks, Logs, and Stone bricks are great examples.
MazinMark, who comes from the United States, started the pack as a passionate hobby. He loves to create resources for the community because it brings variety to consumer choices while playing Minecraft. You can probably relate to that because the great variety makes the game so successful. He describes his pack in our exclusive interview as light, casual, simplistic, like a feather it’s quick to download and easy to use. He wants to release more Minecraft texture packs in the future and is considering mods as another creative outlet.
Furthermore, the Glazin resource pack is available for Minecraft PE, Bedrock, and the Java Edition. This means that everyone can play with the 8x textures. So you don’t have to look for a port either because the developer has already done that. The only disadvantage for MCPE players is that the MCPACK version costs money. Glazin can only be purchased in the Marketplace with Minecoins. You might find it unfair that the creator charges money. But you have to see it from his point of view because it takes many hours to design so many textures. Compared to the competitors, the price is fair. You only have to spend 3 US dollars and get the complete Glazin texture pack with lifetime updates. By the way, the pack used to be free for mobile phones. That changed when MazinMark started working with the official Minecraft partner PixelOneUp.
Also, you should be aware that not every texture pack gets added to the Marketplace catalog. Only those that pass the gameplay tests by the Microsoft team. The blocks, items, and objects have an above-average quality. We recommended that you take a look at the screenshots under the next heading. Each screenshot is unedited and shows the featured textures.
We are also happy to show you alternatives that also work with PCs and low-end laptops:
Glazin is compatible with these Minecraft versions: 1.19.4 – 1.19.3 – 1.19.2 – 1.19.1 – 1.19 – 1.12.2 – 1.12 – 1.8.9 – 1.8 – 1.4.7 – 1.4
Video & Screenshots
The simple armors are a highlight. Especially the netherite and diamond armor stand out with bright colors. Together with the 8×8 swords, they provide an FPS boost that can be helpful in PvP battles. You can play Minecraft with no lags and bugs. We also noticed in our own test runs that the water has a different shade of blue. It is darker or lighter depending on the biome. However, the screenshots show smooth ore blocks, mobs, and tools as well. The GUI is also revised. The background and all icons are in a new style.
How to install Glazin Texture Pack
The Glazin 8×8 texture pack does not require any special settings. You only have to pay attention to the installation guide. The installation is different depending on your Minecraft edition. The following tutorial teaches you how to install Glazin.
You will notice that the file size is small when you download Glazin. But don’t worry, the texture pack is fully complete. An advantage of this is that it will take up less storage space and you’ll have more space for other Minecraft add-ons. You can easily share the files with your friends on Discord or other messaging services. The download only takes a few seconds. Even with a slow internet connection. You can also download an add-on for the Aether mod.
- Launch Minecraft and go to the Marketplace in the main menu.
- Search for “Glazin” in the Marketplace. The pack name will be translated into other languages. If you don’t play Minecraft in English, then this may cause problems. We recommend using the download link in our download section.
- Buy the Glazin texture pack and install it on your console, phone, tablet, or other devices.
- Go to global resources in the Minecraft settings.
- To use all the cool features in this pack, download and install OptiFine.
- Download the Glazin texture pack for Minecraft from the file section below. Pick the file that matches your Minecraft edition and version.
- Launch Minecraft.
- Click "Options" on the main menu.
- In the options, go to the submenu “Resource Packs”.
- Click "Open Pack Folder" at the bottom left to see a folder titled "resourcepacks".
- Put the downloaded ZIP file into your "resourcepacks" folder. Or, just just drag and drop it into the Minecraft window to add the pack.
- You will see the pack on the left side of the resource pack selection menu. Unzip the file if you can't see the pack.
- Hover over the pack thumbnail and click the arrow pointing right.If the game says the pack is for a newer or older Minecraft version when you activate it, don't worry! It's just a heads-up. Click 'Yes' and enjoy the new textures – it won't affect your gameplay.
- Click "Done" and all assets have been loaded.
Glazin Texture Pack Download
[8x] [1.19.X] Download Glazin Texture Pack
[8x] [1.12.X] Download Glazin Texture Pack
[8x] [1.8.X] Download Glazin Texture Pack
[8x] [1.4.X] Download Glazin Texture Pack