Sildurs Vibrant Shaders will extremely increase your gaming fun. Minecraft is a game so simplistic in nature and yet so customizable. A lot of people like its cubic side, which makes it so unique. The simplistic nature of Minecraft also allows some users with less powerful computers to play it relatively smoothly. On the other hand, for people with a computer capable of running better visual effects, it can be quite frustrating because, let’s be honest, the graphical settings options are quite limited… Hence the interest in shaders.
Sildurs Vibrant shaders are among those that stand out from the rest. They allow you to add beautiful effects to your game while keeping its familiar side. In designing these shaders, Sildur’s author has always kept in mind that he wants to keep the nature of Minecraft, while still being able to add some great effects.
What’s more, the strength of Sildur’s Vibrant shaders lies in the fact that it’s available in four different versions, so there’s something for everyone: Lite, Medium, High, Motionblur, and Extreme. This way, owners of a computer with limited performance, such as those with a high-end PC, will be able to install the shaders that match their hardware.
Minecraft shader settings
- Dynamic Handlight: Environmental lighting when holding a light block.
- Cel Shading: Sharper object contours, higher contrast on objects.
- God Rays: Visibility of the sun and moon rays on the edges of the blocks when you are “in the shade”.
- Water Reflections: Reflection of the landscape in the water.
- Depth Of Field: Focus on certain elements, blurring the rest of your screen, like a camera.
- Thumbnail: Adding darkened corners, more marked than those in detailed graphics.
- Fading: Fading of colors.
- Lens/Lens Flare: Dazzling sun and moon.
- Rain Lens: Water drops crash on your screen when it rains, adding a very nice effect.
Sildurs Vibrant is compatible with these Minecraft versions: 1.20 – 1.19.3 – 1.19.2 – 1.19.1 – 1.19 – 1.18.2 – 1.18.1 – 1.18 – 1.17.1 – 1.17 – 1.16.5 – 1.16 – 1.15.2 – 1.15 – 1.14.4 – 1.14 – 1.13.2 – 1.13 – 1.12.2 – 1.12 – 1.11.2 – 1.11 – 1.10.2 – 1.10 – 1.9.4 – 1.9 – 1.8.9 – 1.8
Screenshots & Video
How to install the Sildurs Vibrant Shaders
- Install Iris shaders mod or OptiFine for older versions. These mods are the successor of the GLSL shaders mod that was previously used for the installation.
- Click on the Sildurs Vibrant shader download link. Please pay attention to the notes in our download section.
- Run the Minecraft Launcher and select the newly created profile.
- Launch Minecraft.
- Go to the video settings in the options.
- Click on shaders and open the shader folder in the lower left corner.
- Move the downloaded ZIP file into this folder (.minecraft\shaderpacks). The filename is “Sildur’s+Vibrant+Shaders.zip”.
- Return to Minecraft and select the pack in the shader list.
- Make sure that old lighting is set to default in the shaders selection.
- Click on done.
The installation for Minecraft Bedrock is slightly different but still simple. The difference is that MCPE shaders are installed the same way as Texture Packs.
Sildurs Vibrant Shaders Download
[MCPACK] Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders– Alternative version for mobile devices from another developer.
Download Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders Extreme Volumetric Lighting
Download Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders Extreme
Download Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders High-Motionblur
Download Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders High
Download Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders Medium
Download Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders Lite
|Progress:||Operating systems:||File size:|
|100% complete||Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, Linux||137.38 KB|