The Moving Blocks texture pack has exactly one purpose, and that is to create confusion. Your Minecraft environment is constantly moving, and you will quickly lose track of it. It is currently programmed in such a way that the default textures move infinitely in any direction. You may have seen the animated blocks and items in a YouTube video before. For example, the extremely famous Lets Player CaptainSparklez reviewed the Moving Blocks texture pack in a video.
Usually, Minecraft resource packs are structured differently than the Moving Blocks texture pack. They usually consist only of PNG files. However, the Moving Blocks mod for Minecraft also contains a lot of MCMETA files. There is one MCMETA file for each texture. These are needed so that you can see the new moving animations in Minecraft. You could theoretically add this effect to every Minecraft texture pack. However, the hundreds of animations also require a lot of processing power. That’s why you need a powerful computer. Mobile devices are unfortunately not compatible, which is why Moving Blocks is not available for MCPE, Bedrock, or Minecraft PE. Only Minecraft Java Edition players can download and install the pack. By the way, an alternative name for the project is “Scrolling Textures”.
Furthermore, you can also take it as a challenge and try to beat the ender dragon with this cursed texture pack. If you don’t have that much time, you can at least try to win a Bedwars or Skywars game with this challenge texture pack. If you are a YouTuber yourself, upload it to YouTube and link this post in the video description. Your subscribers will love it!
Moving Blocks is compatible with these Minecraft versions: 1.20.3 – 1.20.2 – 1.20.1 – 1.20 – 1.19.4 – 1.19.3 – 1.19.2 – 1.19.1 – 1.19 – 1.18.2 – 1.18 – 1.17.1 – 1.17 – 1.16.4 – 1.16
Video & Screenshots
How to install the Moving Blocks Texture Pack
- To use all the cool features in this pack, download and install OptiFine. The pack is very CPU intensive, and the mod will help you get more FPS.
- Download the Moving Blocks texture pack for Minecraft from the file section below. Pick the file that matches your Minecraft edition and version.
- Launch Minecraft.
- Click "Options" on the main menu.
- In the options, go to the submenu “Resource Packs”.
- Click "Open Pack Folder" at the bottom left to see a folder titled "resourcepacks".
- Put the downloaded ZIP file into your "resourcepacks" folder. Or, just just drag and drop it into the Minecraft window to add the pack.
- You will see the pack on the left side of the resource pack selection menu. Unzip the file if you can't see the pack.
- Hover over the pack thumbnail and click the arrow pointing right.If the game says the pack is for a newer or older Minecraft version when you activate it, don't worry! It's just a heads-up. Click 'Yes' and enjoy the new textures – it won't affect your gameplay.
- Click "Done" and all assets have been loaded.
Optionally, you can activate alternative blocks in the “Video Settings” under “Details”. This will make all blocks move in random directions.
It is important to know that after installation, all Minecraft items and blocks move. Accordingly, people who suffer from epilepsy should not play with it. This Minecraft texture pack can cause seizures in the worst-case scenario. All other gamers should also take regular breaks. Also, you should definitely not use VR headsets.
Moving Blocks Texture Pack Download
[16x] [1.20.X] Download Moving Blocks Texture Pack
[16x] [1.19.X] Download Moving Blocks Texture Pack
[16x] [1.18.X] Download Moving Blocks Texture Pack
[16x] [1.17.X] Download Moving Blocks Texture Pack
[16x] [1.16.X] Download Moving Blocks Texture Pack